Learn the Easy Way to Keep Your Kitchen Clean, from Kitchen Cabinet Doors to Kitchen Countertops
It’s often difficult to obtain a truly clean kitchen. It’s not hard, given the heavy use of most kitchens, to dirty your kitchen cabinet doors, kitchen faucets and kitchen countertops. You’re not alone. I had this same problem – until I discovered these 5 kitchen cleaning tips.
1. Your first move should be to create a sense of organization for your kitchen. This is easier than it sounds: move items from your kitchen countertops into unused draw and cabinet space.
2. Now it’s time to de-clutter your kitchen. Determine the areas that dishes and other materials pile up in and make a concerted effort to clean these areas each day. Once you get in the habit of doing so, it should only take a few minutes.
3. One of the most far reaching actions you can take is to make a cleaning to do list and keep it in a central area like on your refrigerator. Make sure you do at least one of the list’s cleaning activities daily.
4. If you’re like most people, you’ll find cleaning your faucets and sinks troublesome. Before bed each night put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Once the sink is empty, scrub it and your faucets.
5. Remember your kitchen tile. Gently wipe it with a non-abrasive cleaner. The grout may require harsher scrubbing as dirt can stick there. Fortunately, grout cleaning is generally not needed often.
Keeping your kitchen clean isn’t difficult once you have a plan, like that above. Soon, you’re friends and family will marvel at how well you maintain your kitchen.